Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Journey Begins

"That's how they all came to start, jogging off from the inn one fine morning just before May ..."

Bilbo's journey begins and ends in May, and I've been scrambling the past couple days to try and follow in his footsteps. I'm only just barely prepared, and I haven't grasped what I'm getting myself into. I feel like the poor hobbit when Gandolf drags him out of his house without even a coat or his pocket handkerchiefs.

It wasn't long before Bilbo got what he needed, even though his cloak was too large and a little comical. At least they got the pocket handkerchiefs right. I'm trusting these things will fall into place for me, too.

Breakfast:
Venti Water
Oatmeal with Walnuts
Double Short Two Raw Sugar Americano

Second Breakfast:
Mixed Nuts with Yogurt Raisins

Elevensies:
Yogurt

Lunch:
Tomato Soup
Mini Bagel
Carrots and Snow Peas Hummus

Tea:
Chai Tea
Apple

Dinner:
2 Eggs with Mushrooms
Bagel with Butter
Some Frosting

Supper:
Iced Latte

No comments: